HomeRapid Heating Up Hot Fix Wand Rhinestone Applicator Embellishment Tools Drill Gun DIY Crafts Clothing Hot Drilling Point Drill ToolRapid Heating Up Hot Fix Wand Rhinestone Applicator Embellishment Tools Drill Gun DIY Crafts Clothing Hot Drilling Point Drill Tool
Rapid Heating Up Hot Fix Wand Rhinestone Applicator Embellishment Tools Drill Gun DIY Crafts Clothing Hot Drilling Point Drill Tool
1. Compact size, easy to carry.
2. 7 brass tips for your various usages at any time.
3. Only needs 2-3 minutes of preheating, easy to use.
4. Built-in temperature regulator, don't need to adjust the temperature.
5. With a switch, convenient for controlling and operating.
6. Non-slip grip, comfortable and humanized.
7. Apply rhinestones, crystals, pearls to T-shirt, dresses, veils, headpieces, cellphone, computer, gloves, shoes, purse, household and other decor items.
8. Ideal for projects like fabrics, embroidery, quilts, ect.
Direction for use:
1. Plug in the applicator wand and switch it on.Leave for about 2 minutes.
2. With a stone facing faceted side up, place the tip over the stone and pick it up.
3. Watch the glue till it starts looking wet and shiny. Now the stone is ready to be applied to the surface. It will take about 5 seconds and up, depending on the size of the rhinestones.
4. Lightly press the applicator at 90 degrees to the surface. Move the applicator up and away. In case of the stone getting stuck in the tip, use a pair of tweezers and push downwards through the slit in the tip to get the stone out.
5. If the stone hasn't bonded correctly,place the tip over the stone for a couple of seconds to melt the glue again.
1 x Hot Fix Applicator Wand
1 x Holder
7 X Tips
1. Dear customer, Please rest assured to buy without worrying about the plug adaption. We will provide an adapter for you according to different country standard and ensure its normal use.
2. Please allow 0~1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
3. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.